MD Notebook by Midori, a Japanese company that specializes in paper since 1960. Other than the small embossing of MD Paper, the notebook is simplistic and perhaps plain. Midori wants to emphasize the quality of the paper and your writing experience. MD cotton paper was developed in 2013, with cotton pulp used for 20% of the materials, giving it a soft, fuzzy texture. Cotton paper is also extremely durable and preservable, and has long enjoyed a reputation as high-quality paper in Europe, where it was used for important paperwork and official documents for centuries. Its fibers are longer and narrower than those of pulp, giving it a smooth, pleasing texture with a softness that feels like it is infused with air.
The MD Notebook Cotton was developed specifically for artists, and with the ideal that both pencil and paint would spread equally smoothly on the paper. This special version of MD Notebook is available only with blank pages, as a special art notebook.
- F0 Dimensions: 7.1in (18cm) x 5.5in (14cm)
- F2 Dimensions: 9.4in (24cm) x 7.5in (19cm)
- F3 Dimensions: 10.75" x 8.26" | 273 mm x 210 mm
- Cotton Paper Notebook developed for artists
- Pencil and paint both spread smoothly on the paper
- 200 pages
- Available in F0, F2 and F3