Inspired by the coastal French town bearing its name, this kitchen towel is a must have for drying and polishing glassware.
Towels are sold indivdually
93% linen, 7% cotton
For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 60°C – 140°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).