The Confiture towel was designed to make ‘confiture’ or jam, the old fashioned way, by separating the seeds from the fruit. It also works as a simple kitchen towel, and looks very simple but pretty as well and gets softer with washing.
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).