The Moccamaster KBGV Select makes it easy to brew either a half or full carafe – the selector switch allows you to choose the amount you prefer. It features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee when the carafe is removed. The KBGV Select brews a full 40 oz carafe of coffee in four to six minutes; after brewing, the coffee is kept warm on our unique hot plate. The hot plate's independent heating element ensures that your coffee is held at the perfect temperature, no matter what amount you've brewed.
All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands.
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Brew-Volume Selector switch for brewing half or full carafes
- Easy to operate with a quiet brewing process that produces a full carafe in just 4-6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196º to 205º F – the correct temperature for maximum extraction of coffee solubles, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – Achieved thru a cone-shaped brewbasket design that regulates a 4 to 6 minute steep. The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175°–185° F for 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement