Wool Tinctures are designed to bring you all the enchantment of dyeing without any of the hassle. There's no mixing, measuring, or calculating required, and all your supplies fit inside our generously sized, sturdy glass jar with metal lid. Each individual Wool Tincture is pre-measured for you to achieve a predictable color using 100 grams of clean wool. Our Jar Kit offers just what you need to get started today. Whether locks, roving, or yarn, dyeing has never been so easy.
- Tincture Jar (4 Liters)
- 1 Wool Tincture Pack in Deep Water
- 1 Skein of United Tribe (Worsted Weight 100% US Merino)
- 1 Wood Stir Stick
- 1 Kennings Swatchcap Pattern by Sarah Pope
- Wool Tincture Instructions
- Wool Tinctures Color Palette
Stock up on color now with Wool Tincture Color Packs.
Wool Tinctures are acid dyes suitable for dyeing protein fibers. They will not adhere to cellulose fibers like cotton, linen, or hemp.